- Preserving a republic of laws
- Strengthening the checks & balances of our democratic operating system
- Raising awareness of emerging risks to the electoral process that is so vital to America’s liberty and prosperity
- Working at national and state levels to mitigate these risks by conducting research, publishing our ideas and promoting dialogue
- Coordinating closely with other civic groups to help promote trust in the strength of our republic and its institutions
Therefore, we rededicate ourselves to uphold the following basic principles, and we call on our fellow citizens to do the same:
Let every eligible voter vote.
Let every vote be counted.
Let the electoral count stand.
Respect the voice of the people in each state as expressed in the popular vote.